Wednesday 25 January 2012

Good morning Lola

At the risk of sounding sentimental, I need to admit that having a kitten has brought in a whole new dimension into our life. She is a real presence and a real character. I find it refreshing to have another little being to give attention to and to be distracted from the routine of everyday life. 

Good morning Lola. 
Isn't it fascinating how a kitten can bounce and run around like crazy, only to collapse the next minute and sleep fiercely, curled up on your lap in the smallest little ball?! 

I have some admin to do this morning and I love having her gently pawing the computer and looking with fascination at the strange things I do with my hands. I have a steaming cup of rooibos tea, a blanket, a heater and a beautiful kitten to keep me company. 

Life is good.












3 comments:

  1. Life is very good indeed :) she is a really beautiful kitten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nurfs,
    What do y'all make of this?
    http://oit504.wordpress.com/2011/11/24/new-food-bill-in-new-zealand-takes-away-human-right-to-grow-food/?blogsub=confirming#blog_subscription-3

    ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm. Yeah, it's a big deal here.I wonder if NZ is a kind of test case for things like the Food Bill? Like a control group? What do you think?

    ReplyDelete