Monday 26 September 2011

Last week of September

Saturday: Little Mica's Birthday Party





 Monday


Tragedy struck today just after I had successfully milked the cow. (Carnation) As I pulled the last pull on her teat, she stepped forward and put her foot into the bucket, spoiling all the milk. I must admit that I almost cried with disappointment! But so one learns I suppose.  From now on I’ll always pour out the milk halfway to make sure that at least some gets saved if something was to happen!

With regards to Surprise, our pre-mature lamb, he is getting much, much stronger and healthier. He even had the energy for a game of catch on the grass today!
I’m starting to feel increasingly like Mary as he follows me around…
 

Today we did a lot of planting and weeding in the winter garden. This is my friend Laura, hard at work!

Russell in the barn; Today was another day of installing the solar panels

Elsje had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb...

Elsje had a little lamb, his fleece was white as snow...

No comments:

Post a Comment