Tuesday 19 July 2011

Time to say goodbye

Good morning everybody!

Russell and I are currently sitting at our boarding gate..in about ten minutes we shall be flying to Buenos Aires in South America. The last few days in Windhoek were magical..My little brother William, (now not so little anymore, in fact, he has grown into a very handsome young man and an exceptional pilot) flew Russell, my mum and me around the surrounding Windhoek and Rehoboth mountains. What an exciting experience! I even got to fly the plane myself for a minute! Check out the video of our take off.





Saying goodbye to family and dear friends was a bit sad for me...although we did spend some very special times together the last few days.






Saying goodbye to one of the most magnificent beings and friends that I've ever had the honour of living with. Sue-Anne is turning 11 this year.


Flight:
















No comments:

Post a Comment