Friday 12 July 2013

First weeks


Wow...I can't believe that it has been almost two weeks since the birth of our boy. The days are melting into each other and Russ and I are completely drunk on love for him.
The boy is co-sleeping with me and gets to feed whenever he wants without a fuss, so we experience very little crying or unhappiness. Adapting to life with little one is awesome...I'm not fighting anything and am just letting things unfold naturally. He seems to already be establishing his own routine...works for me :)

My mum got us a really cool carrier, which the boy loves. We've been going on regular walks and he stays toasty warm against his dad's chest.







Lola gets in on the fun too...




Massages in the sun...one of our favourite past times...




No comments:

Post a Comment