Monday 15 April 2013

so much time...

Wow...I see our last post was in January! So much has happened since then...we've moved to a beautiful new apartment next to a mountain in Newtown, Russ got an exciting new job as a writer for an international company, my belly has grown to a point where I can't see my feet anymore (they never tell one these things...!) I got a wonderful midwife who is fully supportive of a natural home birth, I sat another blissful10 day Vipassana course with my bump and SO MUCH MORE!!

Life seems to be speeding past this year. I am aware every day of an extra tightening of muscles and skin and watch in awe as the little being pushes his fists and feet out to form dancing bulges on my belly. Still can't quite wrap my head around it...it is absolutely magical.

We went for a hike out at the Pinnacles this last weekend. Eerie, beautiful place with an intense energy. We both felt blissfully tired and nourished afterwards.






























1 comment: